Synth Girl T-shirt
Aw yes, look at this quirky lass! This synth cyborg girl represents the quirk of all things BP, and it's also kind of a statement on how the music can be as synthetic as it is human, eh...? Maybe a reach O:) Anyway, perfect for running around and having fun this summer!
Limited run of 50
- Features design by Gut Goblin, a Pittsburgh fan O:) check their stuff!
- Printed on American Apparel Triblend - woah! I personally own many of these shirts and they are crazy. Super soft, high quality, last forever, and have a really nice texture that makes it a little diff from the normal jet black.
- The PERFECT amount of stretch in the fabric.
- Screen printed right here in Nashville, TN by Friendly Arctic.
- Machine-wash friendly, but hang to dry to reduce shrinkage!
- Shirt runs accurate to size! (Model (ahem, me) is 5'6, wearing a small!)
And now, the story of Synth Girl...
When I was in high school, I was the president of Computer Club. Go figure, right? Well one day I doodled this old design on Microsoft Paint. I don't really know what came over me. I was freshly into synths and was really pumped about the look of the Korg MS-20, so I think I just decided to have fun with the legs and lips from there. Anyway, the teacher that oversaw Computer Club thought the design was funny, so she surprised us all by doing a screenprinted run of them! I still have the original shirt. Maybe it'll see the light of day some time :)